holiday outfit inspiration

Sigrid Blouse and Sirpo Wrap Pullover from Anthropologie.

Hello everyone, are some you still trying to find that Thanksgiving outfit. here are some of my holiday picks for the season. I adore the Sigrid Blouse from Anthropologie that just screams holiday season, it's flattering in any size, when paired with Black leggings or skinny jeans.
I am also a big fan of draping and the Sirpo pullover in red is indeed one of my favs for
 all holiday parties.

Plush Jersey Off The Shoulder Sweater from Express

Color Block Lace Top A-Line Dress from Express
Add caption

Also from Anthropologie is this gorgeous Berlin midi skirt and printed Jacqui dress is divine. So I hope this post might give you a few more ideas as Thanksgiving draws near. Cheers to the Hols my lovelies.


Comments

  1. Beautiful outfits. Love the first (lacy) one and the two on bottom - oh who am I kidding - I love them all. I told Alpha Hubby we need to go out so I can have an excuse to purchase a holiday outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How to dress up to look cute?

    When focusing on a cute look, accessorizing plays a major role in it. Wearing cute clothes is key to your cute look. Make some place for few items in your wardrobe of cute dresses.

    1. Wear skirts/dresses over pants/trousers

    Wear skirts in light and bright colors. Skirts or dresses with bow or belt statement over them will come under cute outfits for girls.

    2. Graphic tees

    Pair up your graphic tees with skirts or loose trousers. Take one bold colored graphic tee with a plain light color skirt and if trouser takes dark colors like black, maroon, or burgundy. It can also get included in cute winter outfits but pairing up only with denim and biker jackets.

    3. Keep it short

    Coming to cute summer outfits, you need to keep shorts with almost everything you wear, whether a tee or a top. Pick shorts in color according to your skin tone and pair them up with cute casual sneakers."

    Please have a look at some of my recently published blog over fashion trends 2017 –

    http://www.sargamchoudhary.com/fashion-trends-2017-fashion-cheat-sheet/
    http://www.sargamchoudhary.com/cute-sporty-outfits-ideas/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts